Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sweet Ending

It is not often that we get to go out...minus children...these days. We were in shock when we had plans for both Friday and Saturday night. Surprisingly we found a babysitter for both nights. Normally I would feel very guilty about this, but since it is a rare occurrence I was thrilled to have some Tracey/Jer time.

It was a fun and busy weekend, but the today was my favorite.

My Prince Jer wanted to clean the house...you see why I call him Prince Jer. Since I was overjoyed that we would have a clean house, I helped out the situation by keeping Delaney Bug and Cracker Jack busy...outside.

We water colored...


We drew with sidewalk chalk...


We went to the playground...






A very sweet ending to a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...