Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look at What My Prince Jer Did for Me!

If you are reading this post you may have noticed the change in my blog design.  I know, I know, I only have like seven posts and I am already changing things.  That's the way I do things, I constantly like to change everything around a bit.  Just ask Jer, we rearranged the office/playroom/studio/toy store for about the third tenth time (over the past year) this last weekend.  I am surprised I haven't been served with papers. Hehe!

So instead of doing the unthinkable, Jer joins in on the fun of change and whips me up this new totally fun header!  Isn't it cute?

I do have to admit that when he called to tell me he was working on a new header for my blog...I was a tad bit nervous.  Not that he isn't totally creative and comes up with some incredible ideas...sometimes most of the time our two different creative ideas don't always equal the same creative vision.   I have learned that my thoughts, ideas, visions of decorating, design and such aren't always about me now that I am a family of five instead of one.Being married to a creative man is a dream come true for me, but it has also been a lesson in compromise giving up control.  There is that control word again...hmmm...you would think I have a problem with it or something.  Hehe!

Anyway, so when he sent me a text saying to check my email, I had a little bit of anxiety.  As the image was loading, I had my eyes closed (no, I wasn't driving).  With my eyes shut tight, I kept saying, "Tracey, please like it, Tracey please like it!  Oh, Tracey, plleeeaazzze like it!"

I opened my eyes, and WOW!  I loved it!  Seriously, I so {heart} it!  It just screams Me, with the elementary manuscript and my beloved rockets!  Thank you, my Prince Jer!  Thank you for your love and support.  You made my day!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...