Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Ham

I don't know why I continue to be surprised, but Cracker Jack "hammed it up" at his Christmas program last night...just like last year.

For some reason, I expect my very verbal and charming toddler to suddenly have stage fright.  I truly thought I would have to run up to the stage and dry his tears...rescue him...

Nope.
Again, shocked.
Hundreds of parents staring at him...so what.
Can't see his Mommy...who cares!

But..It's the same little guy whose teachers pry loose from my legs each morning.  The one, who shrieks so loudly, I can hear down the hallway as I rush to my car. Before I burst into tears myself.

No disappointment here...I was beaming with pride.

Jude did great too!  I just expected him to be easy-going about it...just like he is with everything else.

It amazes me what these wonderful teachers accomplish with my baby boys.

Jack 2010

Jude 2010

Jack 2009

1 comment:

  1. so glad you posted these! I never get to see the show b/c we are stuck in the back w/ the other kids. too cute! Jacky Do was getting down! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...