Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting Away

Right about now, I should be trimming the tree...



Wrapping some gifts...


And hanging the garland.

Instead I am doing a little of this...


and enjoying a little of that...



Jer and I are in Vegas.  He is doing a little work, while I take in the experience, enjoy some relaxation, and try embrace my soon to be new 20, 30 or whatever they call it these days. Wow! This place is overwhelming!  There is so much to do, so much to see, and WAY too much to eat. I have so many posts that I want to catch up on...Christmas decorating (I actually got it done before we left), being away from the boys for the first time, turning 40, oh so much to share!  But for now, I am going to take in the sites, and try to win enough money to buy myself a new pair of shoes.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...