Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ribbon Easter Eggs

I wanted to dress up some plain, white, plastic Easter eggs, while really committing to using just items from my stash.

I tried covering them in glitter...FAIL.
I tried a pattern of buttons...double FAIL.
I tried fabric and modge podge...triple FAIL.

Then, the light bulb finally went off and I tried my ribbon scraps...


They turned out to be adorable with very little effort and money.  I {heart} little effort and money!  These did take a little longer than the wreath.  It took one 2 hour episode of Dancing With the Stars vs. an hour of Grey's Anatomy.

Transformation Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...