Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Twirly Whirly Princess Turns 6



Six years ago today, just about this time, my family was blessed with our "first baby" of the family...

Isabella LaRue.

Izzy, Bella, Bell, Izzy Rue...she answers to it all...is the first born to my sister, the first grandchild to my parents and my first niece.

She is the little bit of sunshine that confirmed my desires of someday becoming a Mommy.

Izzy has taught me just how amazing, fun and exhausting small children can be, and allowed me to clock several hours of practice before having my boys.  Izzy and I have shared it all.  From play dates to meltdowns, and fruit snacks to dance parties.

The time I spent with Izzy before my own "pregnant years" are priceless and precious moments.  They have become incredible blessings that helped to mold me into the Mommy I am today.

Happy Birthday Izzy Rue!   I wish you many more years of happiness and dreams come true!

Look at this incredible Princess Party...





It was a fairytale day for all the little ladies to enjoy... complete with fairy dust and twirly whirly dancing!

The ladies from Wishes Upon Wishes were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  So much so, that I really wanted to go back in time 15, 20, 25...

Oh, who am I fooling?!? 

It makes me want to go back, cough, 34 years and have a Princess Tea Party of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...