- During Saturday grocery shopping, I went to three different stores just to increase the amount of my "alone time".
- I faked a mid-afternoon headache hoping I could sneak in a 20 minute nap.
- My kids stayed in their pajamas most of Saturday and half of Sunday.
- While picking up the house, I found it easier to throw away some toys vs. putting them away.
- In the process of cleaning those nasty, dreaded bath toys, I found at least 3 inches of dirt in the bottom of the kids' tub.
- I made the kids eat lunch in the backyard to prevent it from ending up on my freshly mopped floor.
- I told Delaney Bug and Cracker Jack that there were huge, creepy, ugly bugs under my bed; so it would be wise of them not to follow me into my room...every time I went in there.
- Had a minor meltdown. Hey, a woman can only handle so much poop!
- I told Delaney that I would cancel Halloween if she asked me for one more piece of candy, cookie or cupcake.
- While changing Jack's sheets I found: 200 pacis, 4 stuffed animals, 3 Happy Meal toys, 2 tubes of toothpaste, 1 toothbrush, 1 orange and 2 smashed cherry tomatoes. Yes, I said smashed!
I know I am not the only one.
What are your own Mommy confessions?