Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 11 of 2011

Wow!  Unlike most moms posting their top 11 pics of 2011, it wasn't difficult to narrow my pics down to only 11.  What I discovered is that I DID NOT pick up my camera enough in the past year...complete embarrassment and shame!  This is something that is definitely going to change for 2012!

Here they are in chronological order...

1.  Taking pics for Mommy in the Texas bluebonnets was not Jack's idea of fun.  I caught this right before his signature dramatic sad face.


2.  Sweet Baby Jude turning 1!  This is just after the Bernal ritual of getting chocolate birthday cake smeared all over your face.


3.  Cracker Jack getting excited to see the animals at the Pumpkin Farm...genuine excitement!


4.  My sweet boys waiting, as patiently as little boys can wait, for the hayride.


5.  Jude giving me is best dimple face.



6.  Jack again, being not so eager to pose for Mommy.  This was caught in the middle of him getting as far was from the camera as he can!


7.  Loving bubbles!


8.  Sweet siblings.


9.  My Sweet Baby Jude suddenly turned into a little man.  This picture makes my heart swell and break all at the same time!


10.  A rare quiet and fleeting moment.


11.  A boy and his robot...pure bliss!




Click It Up A Notch

5 comments:

  1. These are great. I am glad we could encourage you to pick up your camera more. I love the cowboy hat photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots, your kids are adorable, my favourite is no.10, so cute, great light and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous brown eyes they have!! It can be tough to pick up your camera. I have stopped picking mine up a lot the last few months, some times I am sad and other times I realize I was actually present in the moment vs. snapping another photo.

    Your kids are darling and look like they are have a blast with life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always so jealous of you guys in Texas and your blue bonnet images! We lived there for a year but never did that. I so want to go back :O) That one of him blowing a bubble is great as well! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...