Saturday, August 4, 2012

Procrastinating...

I have refused to admit it most of my life.  I have covered it up with excuses of "I work best under pressure" and "I just haven't had the time before now."  The only reason I am even admitting it now, is that there are all of 32 people who even read this blog...so here it goes...I am a procrastinator!  

Yep, that's me.  While I am a planner, organizer, and somewhat Type A person, at the same time I put things off...again, and again, and again...

Right now, instead of writing this I should really be completely some school assignments.  Especially with the house so quiet!  Even more so since is it the last week of the semester, but no, I am doing things like this...

Browsing Christmas ideas on Pinterest...
http://pinterest.com/pin/161425967864466674/
Doesn't that look tempting?????

Looking through old photographs...


Where did those paci loving baby boys go?
Reading this...

This is a new project of mine...reading Young Adult literature.  Like I need another project!  Don't tell Jer!

So I have confessed.  I am the master of putting things off.  I just wish I would be more constructive with my procrastination.  I could at least go put the pile of dirty dishes in the dishwasher or fold the 15 baskets of laundry that have been sitting on my floor all week.

3 comments:

  1. I love it when you post new blogs. So tell yourself that your procrastination was actually doing something for a friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...