Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Little Word 2011


Each year I am inspired by Ali Edwards to come up with one little word.  Each year I get swept away in life once woken from my post holiday coma.  I forget about my one little word.  I forget I ever had the desire to have one little word, much less what word I considered.


My word for 2011 is calm.


My resolution, my goal, my declaration is to live my life with peace, anxiety-free...enjoy the calm moments, amidst the chaos.


I resolve to NOT look for stress or the worse case scenario in seemingly impossible situations.  I choose seek the good, anticipate joy...breathe.


I hope to be an example to my family.  To show them that sometimes the best decision is to listen, be still...and calm.


What am I going to do with this little word?


I am going to make is a part of my routine.  Keep it forefront in my thoughts, my planning, my work...even some of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...