Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bobots on the Brain

I have so many goals and plans for my house this year.  It is time to whip this place into shape! Hopefully I will accomplish the projects/ideas that are piling up in my head and filling my notebooks.  I have probably set my goals a little high, but I figure high expectations equal positive results.  Right?  I look forward to sharing all my decorating, organizing, and remaining sane ideas on a very limited...oh let's face it...a nonexistent budget!

But right now, I have robots, aka "bobots" on the brain.  Jack turns 2 this weekend.  I can hardily stand it!  I am planning a totally cool party using his love of robots and teleporting skills as my inspiration.

Stay tuned...lots to share!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...